We currently have around 70 members, and are expanding rapidly along with a few club instructors and BMFA examiners. Membership is open to all, novice or experienced. Come and give us a look to see if our club can offer you what you want, we’re sure you won’t be disappointed! To join our club please email us email@example.com or come along to one of our monthly meetings held on the first Friday of every month.
|Type||Club Fee||BMFA Fee||Total|
- All new memberships will incur a £12 joining fee, (on top of the standard membership fee).
- Membership renewals after the February club meeting will be subject to the above £12 joining fee.
- A Junior member is under the age of 18 at the time of joining. (BMFA require proof of D.O.B)
- Junior members must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while at the field.
- Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st in any one year irrespective of joining date.
- Members must also join the B.M.F.A. for insurance purposes. (This can be arranged through the club).
- If you are already a member of the B.M.F.A. proof of insurance must be shown before a club membership card can be issued.
You can download the 2018 membership form in the Downloads section below –